Place of Origin:
HT-Petroleum chemical pump
Industrial Centrifugal Pumps Cast Iron Stainless Steel Petroleum Chemical Pump
Petroleum Chemical Pump Description
This pump is suitable for conveying clean or granular liquids, low or high temperature liquids, neutral or corrosive liquids.
Petroleum Chemical Pump Main purpose
Refineries, petrochemical industry, coal processing industry, and low-temperature engineering; Chemical industry, papermaking and pulp industry, sugar industry, and general process industry; Water supply plants and seawater desalination plants; Heating and air conditioning systems; Power plant; Environmental protection engineering; Ships and marine industry, etc.
Petroleum Chemical Pump Feature
Petroleum chemical pump
|Cast Iron,Stainless Steel
|0.3 ~ 400m³/h
Common Precautions for Petro Chemical Pump Applications:
1. Before starting, ensure that the pump body and pipelines are filled with materials. Open the inlet water pump and close the inlet and outlet valves (to start the pump under low load working conditions).
2. After starting, slowly open the inlet and outlet valves, pay attention to the working pressure of the inlet and outlet pressure gauge, and ensure that the working pressure is stable at the pressure required by the process standard.
3. During operation, pay attention to the vibration, noise, leakage, temperature rise and other conditions of the pump body. If there are any abnormalities, they should be properly handled.
4. When the petrochemical pump is not running, it is necessary to first close the inlet and outlet valves before stopping the pump.
5. If left unused for a long time, the material inside the pump body needs to be removed.
Send your inquiry directly to us