Place of Origin:
HT-Roots vacuum pump
Start Quickly Roots Vacuum Pump For Vacuum Dehydration Vacuum Distillation ETC
Roots Vacuum Pump Description
1. Roots vacuum pump (abbreviation: Roots pump) refers to a variable-capacity vacuum pump that is equipped with two leaf-shaped rotors that rotate synchronously in opposite directions.
2. The advantage of Roots vacuum pump is that it has large pumping efficiency even at low inlet pressure, but ordinary Roots vacuum pump can't be used alone, it must be used in pump combinations together with the backing pumps.
3. The Roots vacuum pump can be started only after the pressure in the system is pumped to the allowable starting pressure of the Roots vacuum pump by the backing pump.
4. It is often connected in series between the diffusion pump and the oil-sealed mechanical vacuum pump to increase the pumping capacity in the intermediate pressure range. At this time, it is also called a mechanical booster pump.
Roots Vacuum Pump Specification
|Roots Vacuum Pump
|Suction connection size
|Nominal Motor Rating(50Hz)
Roots Vacuum Pump Working Principle:
The Roots vacuum pump is a vacuum pump that relies on the synchronous and counter-rotating pushing action of a pair of leaf-shaped rotors in the pump chamber to move the gas to achieve air extraction.
Roots Vacuum Pump Main Features
1. Large pumping speed in a wide pressure range;
2. Start quickly, consume less power, and can work immediately;
3. Insensitive to dust and water vapor contained in the pumped gas;
4. The rotor does not need to be lubricated, and there is no oil in the pump chamber;
5. The vibration is small, the rotor dynamic balance condition is good, and there is no exhaust valve;
6. The driving power is small, and the mechanical friction loss is small;
7. Compact structure, small footprint;
8. Low operation and maintenance costs.
Roots Vacuum Pump Applications
Roots vacuum pumps are mainly used in any vacuum system requiring large pumping speed and rough and medium vacuum (103-10-2Pa), such as: vacuum coating, vacuum welding furnace, vacuum heat treatment furnace, large space simulation test, microelectronics and integrated circuits, lamp and bulb manufacturing, laser manufacturing, vacuum packaging, centralized pumping system, various chemical processing, vacuum degassing vacuum deaeration, vacuum dehydration, vacuum freeze drying, vacuum distillation.
Exhibition And Customer Visting
Please ask for pump details and price by firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions will reply within 24 hours.
Send your inquiry directly to us