Place of Origin:
Chemical Smelting Lime Water Desulfurization Pump Engineering Plastic FGD Pump
Desulfurization Pump Description:
A desulfurization pump is a specialized type of pump designed for use in the process of removing sulfur from various industrial fluids, such as flue gas from power plants or other industrial processes. The pump is typically used in conjunction with a desulfurization system that employs a chemical process to remove sulfur from the fluid.
The desulfurization pump is designed to handle corrosive and abrasive materials commonly found in desulfurization systems, such as limestone slurry and other chemicals. The pump may be constructed from materials such as high chrome iron, ceramic, or other corrosion-resistant materials to withstand the harsh operating conditions.
Desulfurization Pump Application:
1) Sulfate phosphate fertilizer industry: transportation of media such as dilute acid, mother liquor, sewage, seawater, fluorosilicic acid containing silica gel, and phosphoric acid slurry.
2) Non-ferrous metal smelting industry: especially suitable for various acid liquids, corrosive ore slurry, slurry (for press filter) and electrolyte for wet smelting of lead, zinc, gold, silver, copper, manganese, cobalt, rare earth, etc. , Sewage and other media transport.
3) Chemical and other enterprises: clear liquid or slurry posts of various sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, alkali, oil. Titanium dioxide, iron red powder production, various dyes, pigments production, non-metallic mineral processing and other industries.
4) Iron and steel enterprises: sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid posts in the pickling system, sewage with impurities.
5) Wet / semi-dry desulfurization circulating pump: applicable to alkaline, acidic and corrosive positions at the same time.
Desulfurization Pump Specification:
|Applicable PH value
Huatao Supply The Spare Parts For All Kinds of Pump
Huatao Pumps Application
Huatao Pumps Package, Shipment, Workshop
Exhibition And Customer Visting
Please ask for pump details and price by email@example.com. For any questions will reply within 24 hours.
Send your inquiry directly to us