Place of Origin:
HT- sewage pump
Stainless Steel Electric Pipeline Sewage Pump
Pipeline sewage pump Introduction
pipe-type non-clogging sewage pumps for the factory commercial serious pollution of wastewater discharge, sewage stations in the main residential area, urban sewage treatment plant distribution system, human defense system drainage station, water supply equipment of water plants, hospitals, hotels sewage discharge, municipal construction sites, mine supporting machines, rural biogas digesters, farmland irrigation and other industries, conveyor belt particles of sewage, dirt, can also be used for water and weak corrosive media.
Scope of application
1. Wastewater discharge per enterprise unit.
2. Municipal sewage treatment plant discharge system.
3. Subway, basement, civil defense system drainage station.
4. Sewage discharge from hospitals, guesthouses, and high-rise buildings.
5. Sewage drainage stations in residential areas.
6. Municipal works, the discharge of mud from construction sites.
7. Water supply devices in waterworks.
8. Sewage discharge from farms and irrigation of rural farmland.
9. Exploration of mines and water treatment equipment supporting.
10. Instead of shoulder-carrying, suck the river mud.
Pipeline sewage pump advantages
1. It has the characteristics of remarkable energy-saving effect, anti-winding, no clogging, automatic installation and automatic control.
2. The center lines of the inlet and outlet are on the same horizontal line and the flanges are the same, so the installation and disassembly are very convenient, the floor space is small, and it can be installed at any position in the pipeline like a valve.
3. The pump and the motor are directly connected and coaxial, which is a mechatronics product with compact structure and stable performance.
4. The anti-clogging hydraulic component design with large flow channel greatly improves the passing capacity of dirt, and can effectively pass through fibrous materials 5 times the diameter of the pump and solid particles whose diameter is about 50% of the pump diameter.
5. Reasonable design, reasonable supporting motor, high efficiency and remarkable energy-saving effect.
6. The mechanical seal adopts hard and wear-resistant tungsten carbide, which is durable and wear-resistant, and can make the pump run safely and continuously for more than 8000 hours.
7. Advanced hydraulic performance, high machine efficiency and low operating noise.
Pipeline sewage pump Specification:
|Pipeline sewage pump
|1. Motor housing: Superior steel
|2. Cable: 6 Meters
|4. With two usage float switch
|5. Single phase 220V-230V/50Hz
Single phase 110V-220V/60Hz lf request
|1. Trans medium PH: 4-10
|2. Fluid temperature limit: 40ºC
|3. Max ambient temperature:40ºC
|4. Operating depth:5m
|1. Two-Pole induction motor (n=2850r. P. M. )
|2. Insulation Class: E
|3. Protection: IP68
|Family Homes,Irrigation and Agriculture,Washing and Cleaning
Instructions for use
1. First check to see if the exterior fasteners have come loose in transit.
2. Check whether the power supply voltage meets the requirements on the motor.
3. Turn on the power for a trial run to see if the impeller rotates in the direction indicated on the pump. If the direction is reversed, just reverse any two-phase wires in the cable. The time for the trial run should not be too long to avoid burning the seal.
4. Install the pump and start it up. It is best to install the pump foot screws.
5. Non-clogging pipeline pumps and pipelines should have their own supports, and the weight of the pipeline should not act on the pump.
6. If the discharge pipeline of the sewage pump is equipped with a check valve, it should be installed outside the intermediate valve.
7. For the convenience of maintenance and safe use of the pipeline sewage pump, a regulating valve is installed on the inlet and outlet pipelines of the pump and a pressure gauge is installed near the pump outlet to ensure that the pump operates within the rated head and flow range, ensuring that the pump The normal operation of the pump improves the service life of the pump.
8. When installing the pipeline type sewage pump, the anchor bolts must be tightened to avoid the impact of vibration on the performance of the pump when starting.
9. In order not to cause the pump to bear the thermal deformation of the pipeline when the pipeline pump is transporting high-temperature liquid, the foot bolts of the pump base should not be fixed. When the pipeline system expands with heat and contracts with cold, the pump can move together with the pipeline.
Huatao Pumps Application
Huatao Pumps Package, Shipment, Workshop
Exhibition And Customer Visting
Please ask for pump details and price by email@example.com. For any questions will reply within 24 hours.
Send your inquiry directly to us